We are almost 24 hours away from the start of StyleWeek Northeast Season 12!
After long months of planning it's finally here. The team has been working hard and definitely there are some exciting changes this time around! Bloggers, vendors, editors, stylists, artists, photographers, buyers, designers have all been invited to the city of Providence this week to watch the new Fall/Winter 2016 runway shows. If you haven't purchase your tickets yet you definitely should here, but keep in mind Tuesday, Friday and Saturday are already sold out!
Congratulations to @molli_bee for winning the 2 giveaway tickets for Wednesday night
& @loresunday for winning the 2 giveaway tickets for Thursday night!
Let the girls at check-in know you are the Gin & Topics giveaway winners & enjoy the shows!
I have all my outfits lined up for the week! Can't wait to finally meet all the bloggers that will be joining us this season for StyleWeek Northeast first Blogger Soirée! EVOLUE Apparel will be opening the shows tomorrow and I am thrilled to say the collection is stunning!
This will be my 7th season attending the shows and I want to remind everyone of my 10 favorite Do's and Dont's when sitting front row at a fashion show.
1. Watch your facial expressions, they will be on pictures and videos from the event.
2. Never cross your legs, photographers need to see the entire runway not your toes.
3. Be careful where you put your drink, you don’t want to knock it over.
4. Watch what you say, others can read lips.
5. Keep your arms to yourself, the person next to you needs personal space.
6. Never walk across the runway once the show has began, it’s just something you don’t do!
7. Do not stand up during the show, until the end where you can be a part of the standing ovation.
8. Respect others that are sitting next to you, you never know who might it be.
9. Be mindful and don’t over drink, it’s not a college party.
10. Dress to impress, it’s called a FASHION show for a reason.
See you there... oh and find me in the crowd, take a picture with me and be featured on Gin & Topics.
Until my next topic...
© 2016 Gloria Isabel Nieto